Mercy Seminar at New Beginning
HAVE YOU ASKED ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS?
- How do we meet the material needs of church members?
- Should we also help those in our community?
- How do we discern the “deserving poor” from the con–man?
- When do we say no, and how?
- How does mercy ministry differ from the Social Gospel?
- What is the job of a deacon?
- How can others participate in mercy ministry?
Come for vibrant discussion anchored in biblical teaching, small-group exercises that will challenge your heart and mind, and for tools and strategies that your church can employ. You will leave encouraged, and equipped with new resources to share the gospel through deeds of compassion and words of life.